Cat take me as I am or kiss my ass eat shit and step on a Lego shirt

It is not that bad. Seriously. Cat take me as I am or kiss my ass eat shit and step on a Lego shirt I understand where you are coming from, I attended a Christian school which told me that Halloween was the devil's holiday and it was bad. If the school had a Halloween party, we weren't allowed to dress up as witches, ghosts, devils, and the like. But you have to realize that it is just a day for kids to dress up and have fun. It's not as if trick-or-treating involves asking for candy at knifepoint or something.

I was working behind a bar some many Cat take me as I am or kiss my ass eat shit and step on a Lego shirt years back, on Halloween night. A regular came in past the cardboard cut-out of a grinning witch and throwing a thumb back in its direction said “I didn't know you were a model Meg”. I replied, to the amusement of his mates “watch it you, or I'll turn you back into a man”

 Homepage: Trendingusatee 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Baby is coming game of Thrones shirt

Unterschätze niemals einen alten mann mit scouting- fähigkeiten shirt

Child Rooster water mirror reflection shirt