Nurse and Superheroes that’s how I saved the world Carried Medical Assistant shirt

As far as written comprehension is concerned, Nurse and Superheroes that’s how I saved the world Carried Medical Assistant shirt I think that any educated speaker of a romance language with some deduction and analysis skills, and with a bit of imagination, can understand most of the words, and the general meaning of sentences written in a different romance language. Some languages may be easier than others, depending on what your own native language is and where it is placed in the Romance Continuum. For instance, if I had to rate romances languages from the one I find the easiest to understand to the most difficult, given that my native language is French, I would say that : first would be Italian, it shares most of its vocabulary with french anyway.

Strong nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Not today Coronavirus shirt

Official That woman from Michigan shirt

Operation enduring clusterfuck Covid-19 2020 shirt

Official Frontline strong shirt

Official Corona Virus ruined my volleyball season shirt

Official Alter Katastrophe retro shirt

Nurse and Superheroes that’s how I saved the world Carried Medical Assistant shirt

Never underestimate an EMT 2020 coronavirus pandemic shirt

My 50th Birthday the one where I was Quarantined 2020 Coronavirus shirt

My 40th Birthday the one where I was Quarantined 2020 Covid-19 shirt

I want a man who funny like Dean protective like Castiel shirt

Flamingo quarantined Flarantined Coronavirus shirt

Cow rules when I first wake up don’t ask me any damn questions shirt

Cannabis stoner 2020 the year when shit got real #quarantined shirt

420 Cannabis toilet paper 2020 the year when shit got real #quarantined shirt
Romanian is an outlier because it was strongly Nurse and Superheroes that’s how I saved the world Carried Medical Assistant shirt influenced by the Slavic languages around it, so the Romanian vocabulary is now a mix of Romance and Slavic roots. French is an outlier because the population was in the habit of stressing the last syllable of their words - since Latin words are stressed on the second-to-last syllable, this led to a drop of the final syllable of Latin words in French, e. g. amicus became ami (rather than amico/amigo as in other Romance languages), mater became mère (rather than madre), and so on. French can be summarized as "drop one Latin syllable and mumble the rest".
Homepage: Hotnewstee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Baby is coming game of Thrones shirt

Unterschätze niemals einen alten mann mit scouting- fähigkeiten shirt

Child Rooster water mirror reflection shirt