Police wife I’m not most women American flag shirt

If you knew it the Chief’s wife going in, you have Police wife I’m not most women American flag shirt brass balls. Depending on the Chief and the size of the department, you may have a real problem. A little story. I was working in a Special Enforcement Unit in West Bureau. I was one of the Sergeants. The unit was headed by a Lieutenant. One evening, during a briefing, the Lieutenant said that there is someone in our area that has been “hitting” on the wife of a Captain. (it was well known that Captain wife was often in the company of other men) We just rolled our eyes back and said, “Again?” Anyway, only an idiot would go out with a police officer’s wife, especially a Captain’s wife.

Turtle in a world full of grandmas be a grammy shirt

Senior 2020 #Quarantined Toilet Paper shirt

Your wife my wife Wonder Woman superhero shirt

Turtle in a world full of grandmas be a Gigi shirt

Police wife I’m not most women American flag shirt

New England Patriots thank you Tom Brady 2000-2020 signature shirt
The Lieutenant went on giving us his name, description, home address, Police wife I’m not most women American flag shirt work address, vehicle information, his work hours, where he hangs out and who he hangs with. He said nothing else, he didn’t have to. We all knew what to do. After all, this was a “Special Enforcement Unit. If I told me, wife, once, I told her a hundred times, to slow down. She did not listen. Then I get a phone call from my wife (pre-cell phone era). “Do you know Officer P. with blank PD?” Yes, I do. “He gave me a speeding ticket” Were your speeding? “Yes, can you call him and tell him to drop the ticket?” Nope, you earned the citation, I told you multiple times to slow down…maybe now you will.
Homepage: Lightsuptee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Unterschätze niemals einen alten mann mit scouting- fähigkeiten shirt

Baby is coming game of Thrones shirt

Harry Otter shirt