Mrs. Brown’s Boys that’s nice now feck off vintage shirt

I can tell you this right now. If I made as much money as some of these actors then you can be dam sure I would be looking into ways of keeping as much as possible. Get off your so called moral high grounds because I'm sure a lot other people would do too. Leave them alone! BBC Should be ashamed! I didn’t watch this but I can only imagine it was yet another call for people to fulfil their ‘moral obligation’ to pay tax. Tax is not a moral obligation, it’s a legal one. We’d all pay less if we could. If what they are doing is legal and they have structured their affairs in a way to be tax efficient then good for them I say. Whether the system needs to change is another question entirely. Whilst I applaude the media investigating and uncovering illegal activities placing your investments overseas isn't illegal. Shaming people by catcalling them "Tax Dodgers" is a disgraceful way to represent the BBC!
Mrs Brown's Boys that's nice now feck off vintage Sweater
Buy this shirt: Mrs. Brown’s Boys that’s nice now feck off vintage shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Baby is coming game of Thrones shirt

Unterschätze niemals einen alten mann mit scouting- fähigkeiten shirt

Child Rooster water mirror reflection shirt