Sunflower Jesus it’s not religion It’s a relationship shirt

My case is a bit peculiar. Because I believe in God, but with Jesus, a special thing happens to me and it is not accurate to say that I believe in Jesus , but rather that I love him. I do not know if it existed or not, I do not know if what I have been taught about him since I was a child that he has worked miracles, that he has risen, that he has is the son of God is true or not. But what do you know? It does not matter to me: I love it anyway. And I love him because I was taught that he preached love and mercy, and I love that. I also love the story of his life, from his birth in Bethlehem to his sacrifice for the benefit of humanity. Someone who gives his life in the midst of great suffering to save me: how could I not love him ? That things are not exactly how the gospels tell them and how they were taught to me when I was small? What's the problem? It does not change my unconditional love for Jesus.
Sunflower Jesus it’s not religion It’s a relationship Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Sunflower Jesus it’s not religion It’s a relationship shirt
Home: https://theusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Baby is coming game of Thrones shirt

Unterschätze niemals einen alten mann mit scouting- fähigkeiten shirt

Child Rooster water mirror reflection shirt